Saturday, April 19, 2008

Giggles

Coffee with cream,
Pajamas,
Giggling boys,
Rising sun,
Saturday.

What could be better? Fresh muffins, perhaps, my husband home and not at work (so I can go plant the flat of perennials I got yesterday). But right now, I am content to let the boys play in the other room and update you on my week.

It has been a while since I have written. The 'real' job has been competing with runny noses and beautiful weather. I have been weaving, but only finished three pattern repeats for about 14 inches. Not sure how much warp I have, but I think I am close to a four foot project. This will be available in the WashMyCloth Etsy shop in June, stayed tuned.

I am an official tax collector - that didn't take too much time. Perhaps it is the state showing its efficiencies when the result benefits them...???

Also working on a crochet blanket in soy yarn. It is soft and warm. Not sure where this will end up, but it is taking forever. This was supposed to be the yarn for Baby Julia, that changed to the quilt and burp cloths. I think I should put a couple quilt/blankets together for the shop, they were fun.

Chatter about a couple birthdays has commenced. We are going to have Big Boy and Little Man share a family party this year. So many options, I wish BB would finalize his decisions so my brain can start planning/mapping/cake designing. Robots, Bounce House, Cars, SpiderMan, Pirates. So many options. LM's cake will be a repeated theme from last year, vehicles. This boy just can't keep his hands off cars, and BIG RUCKS, and Wire Rucks.

Well, my time is up, here come the boys and a book.

Have a great weekend.

UPDATE: If you are looking for a gift for a doctor or science teacher, check this out.

No comments: