Thursday, April 3, 2008

June First

To some, it isn't a big deal.
To others, they have already done it.
To me, it means a lot of different things.

As I type this, the postman is taking this letter from my mailbox. Yikes!

I have just filed my Application to Register for a Sales Tax Certificate of Authority. Basically, I have become a business. An artist.

It means I have to file another set of tax forms.
It means I will have to keep track of every penny I collect.
It means I am putting value to what I love.
It means that I can try to sell my creations.
It means I have reclaimed my creative side for more than my own personal enjoyment.

I said in an earlier post that my goal for Etsy.com is October 2008. I don't think I can do that.
Sorry to change my mind. But June First sounds so much better.

No comments: