Friday, April 11, 2008

Putting it in Black and White


I did the dreaded cut last night. And guess what? It wasn't that bad. All I had to do was write it in this blog and I do it? It is psychological manipulation? Seriously, I write it, then I do it. Why can't I just do it without writing it down? I am going to wake up tomorrow with $200 in my pocket. (Let's see if it works).
Also found the color combo I want to add. I wove about an inch last night and am looking forward to the weekend to do more.
I'll take a picture of my progress.
But not at the time Tom suggested.
I am not that devoted.
...
I wouldn't say I am a die-hard American Idol fan, in fact, I usually tune into Idol at the end to hear the recap. Jason Castro sold me with this rendition.

I do believe from the clip I heard on iTunes, the studio version is much clearer.

Either way - love it and love the ukulele.

No comments: