Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stages


Yesterday a rich blue sky complimented these bright green blossoms of our maple tree.
Unfortunately, the camera wasn't accessible and today's sky was full of gray, dingy, clumpy clouds.
My neighbor thought I was crazy with my scissors to our tree, especially the day after Earth Day.
It was just too pretty to not bring inside to enjoy.
Tom came home and asked, "What's up with the tree in the house?"

I am just really proud of this tree. It was hit pretty hard from our October storm (year and a half ago) and it didn't get ANY trimming or attention. Our tree is getting ready for it's broad leaves that shade our driveway, and drop the dead blossoms onto the driveway into a sticky brown mess, only to crowd the lawn with helicopters and mini-me maple trees.

But for now, I am going to enjoy this stage of the maple tree.




This is another blog I am enjoying. This gal was on the Martha Stewart show. Cute Stuff!

No comments: