Tuesday, May 27, 2008

June First is Coming

We had a great weekend, lots of family and friends and babies. Oh the babies!
Since this POST, I have been working on making June First the opening of my etsy shop. I will have four one of a kind items and a whole assortment of wash towel and soap sets. I am a bit nervous about the process that starts with a buyer clicking "Yes, let me buy this!" through the shipping. I have read and read, but still, until it happens, I won't be able to process it fully in my mind. I hope the first buyer is patient.
I just got ahead of myself. I hope there IS a first buyer.
So, with all this in mind, I am going to not add blogging to my list of 'To Do's" (no, Meredith, I have no manila folder).
Perhaps, while I am away, we could do a role call. Please send me a quick comment that you are reading this blog. I would love to do a count to see if the readership increases after Etsy opens.
And if you don't have a gmail address, sign up, it's free!

Thanks for all your kindness, I will have a quick post to announce the opening of the shop with the specific time and give you a link to get there.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Carrie, I'm reading! I seem to have a terrible time leaving comments, though. I can't tell you how many times I've started writing you a comment, then gave up in frustration. I do tend to get frustrated easily, though, so it's probably just me.
Keep blogging & good luck getting the Etsy shop all set!

t.g. said...

Yep, I'm reading.

Love the artwork

Anonymous said...

I read and love all you do.


Mary W.