Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hubba Hubba, Ding Ding


I did it! Thanks to all of my (2) readers!!! The SHOP IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Come see what I have been up to.

This evening I told Sam I had a lot of stuff to do and he asked what I was working on. I told him about the etsy shop, he asked if he could come to shop at my store. So, join us Sunday at the shop.

A quick thanks to Lisa, Tom and Mom.

>>Big, Deep Sigh<<
Update: I am sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee and trying to relax, yet all I can think about is...now what do I make? what should I put on the loom? another purse? baby item?
>>Big, Deep Sigh and a chuckle<<

1 comment:

Jill said...

Carrie, I love your work & I especially love the Lillian purse. I think it's wonderful that you named it after her. I'm sure she is so proud of you!