Monday, November 17, 2008

Das Polka Series


Is it possible to have too many polka dots?

I am loving this unintended outcome of the long leaf green purse in the background. I was hoping to have a flat circle of color embedded into the purse. Fortunately, I didn't think it through all the way and this is what I found at the bottom of my washing machine.

Doing the happy dance in my basement, while holding a wet purse. Mama said there'd be days like this!

So now...I might keep going on the dots, bumps, balls, you can call them whatever you want, but I call them fun!

My pal over at hooRAy gave me a blog award. My first award in almost a year, which I'll do when I get the yarn out of my brain. You can read about it on her blog, which is very honest and real. She is doing the 30 posts in 30 days this month, so keep her honest and check in daily.

Working on:
~Two scarves for loom, wound the warp, now need to thread the reed and the harnesses (all to be on and woven no later than December 9th).
~Two little custom orders for trades that I am doing...I LOVE trades.
~Winter white purse to be dotted and felted and enough wool to make at least 4 more purses.
~Winding a warp for the coasters that will be part of my weaving workshop at the Buffalo Indie Market
~My interview and pics for the Featured Artist Profile on the Buffalo Indie Market Web page.

Okay, off to hyperventilate.

Do you think it is rude to take my crochet to a candle party at a neighbors tomorrow??? I'm going to do it. Bad? pa-char

A special welcome to Magnus Victor Carlson, a little viking in NYC with some totally awesome parents and aunts and uncles! Welcome to the Spinning World, Magnus.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always bring mine with me every where I go. I was just making something the other day while I was waiting for my dentist to come in. ha!