Monday, November 10, 2008

Ideas from a Five Year Old

Blogtoberfest really wore me out! Sorry about that.

Really ready to focus on my craft these days and preparing for my show in just over a month. Nervous and excited. Time for lists and manila folders and gathering of product.

I am debating on whether or not to add two new purses to Etsy, or to hang on to them until my show. After the show, I will put them in Etsy, but that leaves only three days for purchasing until I would have to get them in the mail in time for Christmas. Not sure what to do. Thoughts from my sellers crowd?

Anyway, I have one pink purse that has a strap that fits comfortably on the shoulder and a cadet blue long envelope like purse (minus the flap/add a zipper). I think I have come up with a little beading for the pink, but the blue is eluding me. It is almost too 'blank canvas'. I could really do anything and am considering embroidery, needle felting and beading.

Sam had an idea, though. A lightning bolt. All the way across the purse. In orange.

Oh, with a little thunder in the corner with three more little bolts.

Do I have any buyers?

2 comments:

Leah said...

Cute that your five year old wants to help!

Meredith said...

Lists and manilla folders...I love it, you can't go wrong.