Friday, December 5, 2008

Answer To: Can You Guess What I Am Now?

This has nothing to do with the movie from which my title came from, Animal House, but it took me a bit to figure it out AND it was on my kitchen table just like this.

Any guesses? One clue: a character in Blue's Clues.

I'll post the answer tomorrow.

Here is the answer...
Our little O at two and a half loves pepper. In the case above, he ate all but one peppered raisin.
I had no idea he was seasoning his raisins. It all started with a plate of French Toast Sticks, Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper. He loaded those sticks up and Tom felt it important to teach the "don't play with your food or else" lesson and made him eat the sticks.

And he LOVED them.

We are trying to relocate Mr. Salt, but for now, Mrs. Pepper and O are having a good time.

No comments: