Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas Shopping - Super Speed


I re-listed this today and like to watch it show up on the Recently Listed Items on Etsy. It speeds through all the new and renewed items.

And when I say speed...I mean speed. I suppose your connection has something to do with it and the fact that my new work computer is incredibly fast, but even if it were slower...it'd be just as much fun.

Try this link

Did you? What are you waiting for?

It's Thursday night...this is what I found:

Cool Wall graphics, no paint necessary, just peel them off when you are done.

Make your own moss terrarium ornament!


Looking for a little boy present? Check out these Space Adventure Felt Board


Dragonfly place cards that sit on the edge of a glass...so CUTE!

How about a papier mache Bee Skep? (who knew?)


Check it out for yourself and I'd like to encourage each of you to buy at least one Holiday Gift from Etsy.com this year. Support the starving artists.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love the terrarium ornaments! I bought a terrarium from someone on Etsy a few months ago.

Unknown said...

Awesome! I think I might need a terrarium. They are so eco-cool!