Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dish Towels

I may have found a new place to hang our Christmas Stockings.

Not having a fireplace shouldn't stop you from enjoying all the traditions of the holidays.  I made these two stockings from dish towels that I purchased two or three years ago. 

Yes, years ago.  I love how the stockings are hung with the family pictures.  Who needs a mantel?

I just never got to them.  But now, I've perfected my pattern, with one more change to come (bigger foot) and then I hope to add the other stockings to the shop.  This pair is available in my Etsy shop here.

I've been a little absent here as I'm cranking out a wedding gift that I'll show you after I gift it...Sunday is the wedding so I need to get to work.  I did take a couple days off starting tomorrow, so very excited to spend some 'me' time in my studio (aka basement corner).

No comments: