Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My List

I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately.  Nothing huge going on, just me procrastinating on some items and then freaking out about them every day.  I had to renew the kids' health insurance and for some reason, I kept putting it off.  It only required one quick call for an answer.  Why do I do that?

I was going to tell you about all the crap going on in my life, but who wants to hear about that? I don't even want to write about it.   So here is my other list...my happy list.


1.  My N is sticking on my computer, but it forces me to work my pointer finger a bit harder, therefore increasing my muscle power in that finger.  That is happy.

2.  Missing my niece and nephews birthday party is making me sad, but the reason is that I'm going to Maryland to visit Tom's cousin.  Tom found it odd that I was going to visit HIS cousin and not him.  Maybe he should go visit her, too!  Anyway, we are having readings done by a friend of Kelly's.  I'm very excited, the guy already mentioned to Kelly that he is getting some messages for me.  Happy!

3.  Little Man diagnosed with sinus infection.  Happy because he will hopefully return to his chipper self.  The whining is clearly getting to us all!

4.  WashMyBooty!  I'm having so much fun with this shop.  I purchased a ring at an estate sale (here it is since no one saw it) and sold it by the time I checked back.  Love that!


5.  Photography.  I love taking pictures.  I attempted my first 'shoot' with 9 children ranging in age from 9 to 4 weeks (give or take a year on the high end).  It was tough.  9 kids that know each other and are outside can really get distracted!  But, it was fun.  I definitely learned some things as well.

6.  This blog.  I've been away for a while, and felt that it was a chore and I should write something.  Any you know what?  Now that I have, I feel better.  Again.  Blogging helps me focus.

I hope that you have a great day and remember, everything that causes stress or disappointment, always has something wonderful hidden inside it.

No comments: