Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thing A Day: 16

There is something I haven't told you.

My little-not-so-much-secret.
I have started meditating.

Well, at least attempting to meditate.  Life has swiftly pulled me up by my skivvies and tugged a little too hard for comfort.  One giant wedgie from life.

I'm trying to keep my perspective.

I'm trying to keep motivated.

I'm trying to keep positive.

I'm trying to keep going.

Tom is getting closer to being done with school, which means less time at home until he graduates.  It's just been hard.

I know there are many people out there, including my friends, that have it worse.  I should be grateful.

I'm just tired.

And so, Carrie meets this Meditation Thing.  I took a class through Adult Education and enjoyed it.  I found this website with free audio guided meditations, they are pretty good, the woman is very soothing.

I'll let you know how it goes, but for now...this is my Thing.

No comments: