Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thing A Day: 19

 Loving this little "Thing".

This is another lavender sachet.  I bought a lot of lavender.

It only took me three others before this one to get it where it looked good.  Going to Joann's this morning for more matching thread.  I like the frayed edges.

Yesterday the boys were playing with chalk on the driveway, today it's snowing.  Ah, Buffalo weather.

In other news...at least three fish made it through the harsh winter thus far.  I know we'll get another couple blasts of cold, but for now, I winterized my pond correctly.  So proud!  Nemo, Max and Window showed their svelte bodies yesterday.

We have all forgotten how many fish we had at the end of autumn last year (if you know, please tell me!).  O says 3; I think 5; Sam believes 6.  Anyway, I have a feeling the other two or three or none, made it, but were still hiding under the comfort of a couple inches of leaves at the bottom of the pond. There is still hope!

No comments: