Friday, February 4, 2011

Thing A Day: 4

This is Alpaca.

It is a yarn that looks like wool, appears scratchy and itchy like wool, but when you put it in your hands you can immediately feel and smell the difference.

This is a very soft yarn that has been in a plastic bag in my hall closet for 2 and a half years.

I intended to make a scarf for my new coat.  Well, I never got that new coat until just recently. 

Don't expect to see the scarf anytime soon, especially not in this post.  My 'Thing' today is winding this yarn into a ball.  It's been in a loose skein for that many years.  It unwound beautifully.  Only had one small knot at the end.  That's a well wrapped skein.

What?  Not enough?   You think that is a lame 'Thing'.

Okay.  I'm going to eat this whole can today.  Take that Thing.

No comments: