Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Got Lost

Lost in the days.

The days that became weeks.

The nights that turned into days.

I feel like I've been so busy caring for kids and myself and work that the last several weeks have whisked by and I can't remember much.

I was ready to show you all the cool things I made for my soon-to-be-born niece.  Guess what?  I never took a picture of the nappy bag...it was a vibrant green with white cherry blossom like flowers with a nice green and blue stripe inside.  Even the guy cutting that fabric for me at Joann's was impressed with my combination.  I think I'm 'gettin' it.  He was going to buy the same fabrics, not sure what he will be making...hat?  apron?  pillow case?  Who knows.

This is the little sweater I made with the Silk Bamboo yarn.  I made a matching bonnet...with no picture.

I also finished a boat load of flannel burp cloths.  My o my, there were a lot of them.  I'm sure they'll be used.  I remember always needing more towels and things to wipe and protect and snuggle on with my boys.

I love that little girl already!

Coming up...

So much for tidying up my closet.  Missed that week on Simple Mom.
This week is papers.  Those, I have plenty of.  Maybe tomorrow.

Working on another big bag for a great gal.  I'm just really slow.  I need to work on that.

No comments: