Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More Bread

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread with Chia Flour.

Yum!

Sadly, this loaf is a mere memory.  The boys each had two slices.  I ate the rest.  It was so good. 

I didn't have the mini chips that I like so much, the big chips were probably why the boys tore through it like boys with hollow legs.  My grandpa always said that...I love it.

I'm back to standard blogging.  Things at work are extremely busy.  Which is great, it keeps me busy, makes the time fly.  I've worked the last couple nights not to catch up, but to get closer to catching up.  Sometimes I feel like I'll never get there.  Just when you think you have a handle on things...another 20 come via email.  After 5:00 pm.  Sneaky little coworkers!

I went to my follow up appointment with my primary doctor.  He has asked me to get a sonogram of my gall bladder, to rule that out as well.  I don't think we are going to play "Test Everything for an Answer" but I'll humor him on this one.  He also looked at my toe.  He didn't want to.  I don't blame him.  Toes are gross.  Especially stinky ones.  I'm going to live with it, maybe the pain will go away.  I might try meditating it away...does that even work?  Heck, I'll  try anything.

Olistrode is on his way to the Netherlands.  So cool.  I love doing commissions.  My next one is an octopus with suction cups.  Yes, I must really like this customer to make suction cups for 8 tentacles...wink wink.

Also contemplating doing UBCon - UB's Comic and Gaming Convention.  Tables are free and the gal thought my wacky monsters would fit in well.  I'm open to ideas for usage of monsters that a guy would buy for himself.  I'm thinking belt buckle? Messenger bag?  iPad cover?  Throw me some ideas if you have any.  And if you've ever been to a ComicCon - please let me know.  I'm curious.  Is there a game or comic that is the BIG thing this year?

Okay, enough procrastinating...off to work.

Thanks for reading! 

No comments: