Friday, May 27, 2011

The Affirmation Project: Day 27

My Positive:  I'm a good photographer.  I love being behind the camera.  Not so much in front of it.  I try not to do a lot of cropping.  I think a good photographer doesn't need to crop or filter or adjust to the point that the photo on the screen is 180 degrees different from the initial shot through the lens.  I'm not saying I never do those things, but I try to frame the photo in the camera first.  Once I figure out how to work my super cool camera, maybe I won't have to do any adjustments.

This is a pot of lady's mantle I dug up when I was putting in my pond.  My pond that is green.  Hoping my new pond plants will multiply and take care of some of the green.



My Affirmation:  I will learn how to use my camera.


Love the rain for the droplets it leaves on my mantle.

No comments: