Monday, May 9, 2011

The Affirmation Project: Day 9

My Positive:  I am a good mother.  No, I'm a great mother.  I can heal scrapes and cuts with a single kiss.  I can entice my boys to do what I want with a simple nod (and bribery of candy), and I can make dinner a super cool indoor picnic with the spreading of a blanket.

I'm giving my boys confidence (in fashion), humor, imagination, charm, inquisitiveness, and courage.  We have some work to do in the categories of intellect, integrity and knowing the difference between reality and Super Mario Brothers, but there is plenty of time for that.

I love these boys and their personalities.  They have little bits of me, little bits of Tom and lots of their own bits.  Bits and bites.

My Affirmation:  With my continued guidance, these boys, my boys, will grow to be strong, independent, intelligent, fun loving, all around good and decent men.

No comments: