Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bow Ties and Little Graduates

When my boys ask me to make them something, I usually do it. Eventually, anyway. Sometimes their requests are a little beyond my time constraints.

But when the request is for a bowtie...heck yeah.

I made this one Wednesday night, scratch that, Thursday morning at 1:30 am. A mere 9 hours prior to this little guys Pre-K graduation. I practiced tying it via YouTube and a roll of paper towels. Quite a sight at 2 am on a Thursday morning.


He loved it. Wore it all day. He really looked cool, and asked for more. Oh yes, little O, you will have one for every outfit if you so desire. I found the pattern here.

The reason I didn't start the bowtie before midnight...I was decorating these Nut Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, Artificial Dye Free cookies. They were quite delicious!

No comments: