Sunday, September 11, 2011

Do SomeTHING: Day 11

We did it.

Sam and I worked on the puzzle last night and I left the very top for him to complete this morning.  As interesting as this was, I still like the plain old flat puzzle.

Today, Tom is running a 5K in Delaware Park.  I had every intention of going, then started to think about parking and walking and waiting with two boys in and around Delaware Park.  Tom...we are rooting for you!  Run Tom, Run!

As I type this, the services for the 9/11 Tribute are being shown on every channel.  I want to remember and support, but I wonder if getting all sad again and reliving the tragedy by hearing every name is the best thing for me today.  After all the names are read, I'm moving on.  Those young children reading the names is just tearing me up.  They are so strong and eloquent, much unlike me at this moment.

Do SomeTHING is a month long of creativity, project finishing, exploration, and imagination.  What was your THING for today?  Leave your link in the comments for us all to see.

No comments: