Saturday, September 24, 2011

Do SomeTHING: Day 24

I made a fish!

It was so fun to get back to needle felting.

The boys watched.  Now they each want two fish (one American flag colors, another just like this, one blue with purple stripes and the other red).  Oh, and Sam would like a snake tongue.  Well, one per day until he has enough.  I have no idea how much is enough, but I do love that boy's creativity.  I think it was to make me a softy and actually make these items for him, but he told me he loved me.  Twice.  That never happens.

Yes, Sam, tell me you love me and I'll make you anything these hands can produce.

Back to this fish.  I need to create a couple more anemone fronds (what are the individual things called?) to make the fish more protected.  Trim it up and insert a zipper.  I really like this one.  Fish on Coral. 

 Do SomeTHING is a month long of creativity, project finishing, exploration, and imagination.  What was your THING for today?  Leave your link in the comments for us all to see.

No comments: