Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Pumpkin carving was a great success this year.  We used an electric pumpkin carving knife.  The kids were able to cut their own pumpkins.  They drew the faces and I helped with the eyes.

I have a thing about these photos with the child looking into their pumpkin.  I love them.  Eventually, I'll put them all in one collage to see how they've grown.

And since we are all kids around this time of year...

Not many trick or treaters at our house, but it was nice.  I was able to catch up on photo editing and eating Reese's Pumpkins...man, I love those!

Since Sam is no longer eating foods with artificial food coloring, I paid him 10 cents for every piece of tainted candy.  He made $3 and still had a boatload of chocolates. 

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween.

On to Thanksgiving!

No comments: