Friday, November 4, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Chistmas...


...Mostly on my Pinterst Boards.  Pinterest is great for quick ideas without all the extra words and links.  Loving this wreath made from canning jar lids.
Source: etsy.com via Carrie on Pinterest

This cute ornament reminds me of my Grandma Ruth.  She used to do paper quilling and I often see the supplies at the store and think about trying it, but haven't yet taken the plunge.  Something like this may just help me jump off the edge.


Garland!  How cute, just two pieces of felt with short cuts in the middle and feed the ends of the felt through the slit.  I think this would be adorable in lime green and red (perhaps to match my polka dot garland).

And this is the tree skirt I dream of...



Someday...of course, it needs a touch of lime green in there somewhere.

If you don't already use Pinterest...take a gander.  It's lovely.  You can start here, with my boards.  Once there, just click on the Pinterest red logo at the middle of the page and it will take you to the home page.  Or just click on the red button to the right of this post, toward the top of the page titled "follow me on Pinterest".

It's breakfast for dinner (again).  This time, Tom is out, so the boys and I will enjoy Gluten Free Pancakes.  I'm listening to them playing Pokemon on the Wii (no school tomorrow) and it's a totally different language.  I'm amazed at O's language skills.  Ambipom, Truccera, Turtwig, Grottle and  Blazacur fall from his lips like dog, cat, run and ball should at the age of five.

No comments: