Saturday, August 11, 2012

225/366: New Tools

Today, I made a list.

A list of all the important items needed to stock our new camper. Plastic boxes, foil, napkins, tongs, and paint markers.

Seriously, one (I) can't camp without something crafty to do.

This is part of Pintember, but I couldn't resist testing them out. I grabbed a flat stone (my kids collect stones everywhere they go, so this was an easy walk to the living room), and practiced. Or played, however you look at it. So fun!

I chose a pack of Sharpie Paint Markers and used my 50% off coupon. The pack had black, white, yellow, blue and red. They sell other colors singly, so I may be inclined to start "collecting" them.

The paint goes on smooth, no dripping or running and dries fast. I used two coats of the white and red. The blue on back only needed one coat.

Oh, the possibilities!

No comments: