Monday, August 27, 2012

240/366: Clowns

Over the summer, I went to a church rummage sale and picked up a Pin the Tail on the Donkey and Two other Games game.  I didn't even open it, looked at the box and new I liked it.

The condition was questionable, but again, the box sold me.

And when I opened it up...this was one of the other two games.  All the tails and noses were cut out and the tails still had real pins in some of them. 

I know!  Real pins for kids!  My kids surely are sheltered, we use tape.

I never really liked clowns.  I always imagined a very sad person under all that makeup.  Not sure why, they are funny little critters, but I guess I thought they had to put the make up on to hide who they really were. 

Regardless of the happiness on the inside, I still think clowns are creepy.

No comments: