Thursday, September 13, 2012

257/366: Pintember Gluten Free Chips

I love a good chip.

The crunchier the better.

Today, I made cinnamon corn tortilla chips.

I had a stack of corn tortillas in the fridge and if anyone knows about corn tortillas, they are better heated in some way.  You can't just grab one and go, even with cheese, it's crumbly and bland.

But not when you add cinnamon sugar and BUTTER!

You don't need a recipe or how to, but this is what I looked at to verify the oven temperature:


The above pin used flour tortillas and only buttered and sugared one side. 

This is how I started out, four corn tortillas, 1/4 stick butter - melted, and a little sugar cinnamon mixture to sprinkle.


 Into the oven at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.  I may have over baked by a couple minutes.
That said, they were delicious.  Crunchy and sweet.

Perfect.

No comments: