Friday, September 14, 2012

258/366: Pintember Clay


I love Christmas.  It's my favorite holiday. 

And not just because of the presents!

I love the warmth and the family and the cookies and the snow and the tree and the decorations and the lights.

Oh yes, the lights.

But today, it's the decorations.  The ornaments, specifically. 

I loved this pin from Martha Stewart:


Finding a mold to make these was an expensive exercise in restraint.  I didn't do it.  Instead, I found these Martha molds from A.C. Moore with a 50% off coupon.

In this pack was a frame mold and as it turns out, my favorite one.  With the addition of a pretty initial, I have some cute ornaments.  I have thought about leaving them white, but I think I will go ahead and test out some painting techniques. 

Technically, I didn't complete this task, but it's close enough for me!

No comments: