Wednesday, November 14, 2012

319/366: German Love


I received my very first Christmas Gift today!

I have a very special friend that happened to be on her way to Germany to visit family.   I had expressed my love for the German Christmas Pyramids and how much I've wanted one.  I asked if she could find one for me that wasn't too too expensive, I'd gladly pay.

Unfortunately, it was a bit too early for the Christmas season over in Germany...apparently we Americans are so fond of Christmas we decorate in October.  However, she was able to spot this adorable little pyramid in a department store.

I love it.  And I love her.  Well, her lack of technology prowess disappoints me a bit, but that's okay.  She is old school.  Phone and letters.

Just the way it should be.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: