Saturday, November 17, 2012

321/366: Morning Solo

Last night, the boys (all three of them) went to the Zoo Snooze.  Catching some roars and Zzz with the animals.  Sleeping on air mattresses in the building, with the animals. 

They went with the Cub Scouts.  I stayed back.  It was costly, but mostly because I'm a snorer.  I snore louder than the lions roar.  Or at least that's what Tom makes me out to sound like.

I also wanted the boys to have some time together.  Luckily, Tom worked some magic at the pharmacy and was able to move his work days around to make this happen.

And me?  I went to my parent's house and hung out for a while.  Attached two snaps on purses, then went to Wegmans.

Yup.  I grocery shopped when I had a night to myself.  I live a crazy life over here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not all on air mattresses . . .