Tuesday, December 4, 2012

338/366: Lights

Nothing says Christmas like tiny white lights.

We kept these trees in their box last year. It makes them so much better this year. So, as you can see, we decorated this afternoon. Once homework was done, the boxes came out. I left the huge monster box in the basement an te boys were absolutely fine running up and down the stairs. Each time they summited the stairs, "Mom, where does this go?"

After the fourth time, from each boy, I said what I didn't really mean. "You don't have to put them in the same place every year." Although I stand by that statement, what I didn't foresee was the 'tree section', the 'Santa section', the 'snowman section'. It's cute, I know. I'm glad they had fun. But all the trees together? They don't GO together.

I've been warned, too: "mom, we worked really hard with the sections, please don't change a thing."

Hmmm.

No comments: