Sunday, December 23, 2012

358/366: Pre-Christmas Movie Night

"Can you pull over, I have to pee?"
"Argh, you just peed five minutes ago!"

Funniest preview clip of an old Hulk cartoon, David Banner turns into Hulk as his girlfriend makes him stop the car again.

Anyway, chilling out with cousins watching the Avengers and eating Boy Scout popcorn.

I made my second cheesecake today. This one, as far as I can tell, didn't crack. I guess they were right when the the recipes says to not open the oven for hours while its cooking and cooling.

This morning,I made the decision that if given the choice, cheesecake trumps cookies any day.

And so, move over Christmas cookies (except the cutouts with dye free frosting and sprinkles), here is a gluten free cheesecake with ginger snap crust.

Happy eating.

No comments: