Thursday, December 27, 2012

362/366: Christmas Wrap Up

The boys have been playing Skylanders all day.

We have already spent gift cards and turned all our change in for more Skylander figures.

That Santa certainly knew what the boys wanted.

I've eaten all my favorite lemon cookies.  They were so good.  Gluten and artifical dye free.

This Christmas has been the most relaxing for me in a long time.  After I finished my gift making for others, the preparation for Christmas were fun.  Without having to work, I have really been lucky.

I am so fortunate.  I was talking with an Aunt on Christmas and she said, "See, good people sometimes do win."

It was a long haul, but we are at a good place. 

And I guess she is right.  Sometimes the good guy does win, but never without hardship.

No comments: