Friday, December 28, 2012

363/366: {this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week.

A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

I'm breaking the rules!  This is the eagle that has adorned a bar that we have in our living room.  This was made by my Dad a long long time ago.  I don't remember a house without this bar.  I can remember where it was in most of our homes.  I've never asked my Dad where he found this eagle or why he used it.  But can't imagine the bar without it.

This photo was taken from across the room with my new super cool telephoto lens.  I think I've gotten all the lenses I need for this camera.  I'm good for a while.

At least I think so...wink.

(Three more posts...until my blog break.)

No comments: